craftiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM GAMES! (FRIDAY 31ST JUNE)

2 posters

Go down

TEAM GAMES! (FRIDAY 31ST JUNE) Empty TEAM GAMES! (FRIDAY 31ST JUNE)

Post  Kingspiral Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:38 pm

TEAM GAMES TOMORROW!!! (FRIDAY 31ST JAN)

come on teh server between 4:30 PM and 7:30 PM to take part in lots of team games.
the winner of each game (or multiple games) gets a prize, it could be one of the following:

DIAMOND X5
CAKE X2
GOLD INGOT X10
IRON INGOT X15
REDSTONE DUST X32
ARROW X128 + BOW X1
CHESTPLATE/LEGGINGS/HELMET/BOOTS OF A RANDOMLY SELECTED ARMOUR TYPE X1
LIMITED EDITION WARRIOR RANK X1
WOOD/STONE/IRON/GOLD/DIAMOND SWORD X1
OBSIDIAN X 32
GOLDEN APPLE X5
WOODEN PLANKS X500
PORKCHOP (COOKED) X100

quite a big prize list?! Very Happy

some of the games will be:

CAPTURE THE FLAG:
capture the opositions wool block (red or blue) and safley bring it back to your base to score one point, games will be 5 minutes in length (or first to 5 points). you will be provided with limited ammounts of weapons, armour, food E.C.T and the admins will search you so your team dont get a better advantage.
WARNING: any teleportation during battles/games will get you disqualified!

FREE-FOR-ALL:
battle everyone in the arena, the last man standing gets one point. the game length will be 10 minutes, the person with the most points at the end wins. you will be provided with some iron armour and weaponry, so dont bring your own!

TEAM BATTLE:
battle in teams of 5, the rules for FREE-FOR-ALL apply, just you will be in bigger teams. one team will have stone swords and leather armour, one will have gold (gold and leather are amlost EXACTLY the same!)

ONE-SHOT-KILL:
this will be intersting, you all start on one heart, and have no armour/food or weapons apart from ONE bow and ONE arrow, to get more arrows you must iether collect someone elses, or kill them to get more.
WARNING: you CAN NOT punch people in the arena, i will be watching out for that, and if i see you do so, you will be disqualified!

TARGET PRACTICE:
i will make a target, you must then have 3 shots each and try to hit targets to get more points. signs with numbers will be on wooden planks as targets.
WARNING: stepping over the wool line will get you disqualified!

MONSTER FIGHTING:
you will go alone, or in a group of 3, and you must survive as long as you can fighting againts wave after wave of mob with invreasing difficulty. some non agressive mobs like sheep and cows will be spawned to put you off. you will be provided with weapons/armour. the games will last untuil one group/single dies.
WARNING: you only have ONE porkchop!

FIGHT PITS:
exactly what it says on the tin, two people armed with nothing more than their fists. the games will last 10 minutes, the person with most points at the end wins.

CASTLE WARS (yes, i know its off runescape....):
this game will be 2 teams, only ONE game due to the damage that will be done. this will be done last, and the game will go on untuil one team is dead. you start off with 75 iron, 15 diamonds, 15 tnt, 25 planks and a castle/fort per team. you must then defend or attack the opponent, making and scavaging anything you can! (chests will extras will be hidden around)
WARNING: taking any outside weapons or food will get you disqualified, also once your out, your out. if we see you go back in we will just teleport you right back out, so dont.

hope lots of you join in Smile seeya!

IMPORTANT: because the servers down (dont know for how long), we cant do the team games. it will be on the 3rd day when teh servers fixed, this then gives us time to make and finish the maps for team games, and also lets us settle back into the server.
thanks for being patient Smile
Kingspiral
Kingspiral
Admin

https://craftiverse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

TEAM GAMES! (FRIDAY 31ST JUNE) Empty update minecraft server?

Post  wizardguy103 Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:48 am

the server got updated and i was wondering how long it would take u to make the server playable i didnt know if i should make my own topic so i just posted here hope it doesnt matter

wizardguy103
sapling

Back to top Go down

TEAM GAMES! (FRIDAY 31ST JUNE) Empty Re: TEAM GAMES! (FRIDAY 31ST JUNE)

Post  Kingspiral Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 am

wizardguy103 wrote:the server got updated and i was wondering how long it would take u to make the server playable i didnt know if i should make my own topic so i just posted here hope it doesnt matter

not a clue, ill make a new topic when its playable again
Kingspiral
Kingspiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

TEAM GAMES! (FRIDAY 31ST JUNE) Empty thanks

Post  wizardguy103 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:43 am

and there is no 31st in june lol and what timezone i live in america soo...

wizardguy103
sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingspiral Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:48 am

there is a 31'st of june? it says it on the calernder? (soz for shit spelling) and im not sure what time for americans, just log on and join in with the next game in the list? it will probs be next friday too when we have bukkit again.
Kingspiral
Kingspiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum