craftiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For you guys on the new PVP server, the commands and information!

Go down

For you guys on the new PVP server, the commands and information! Empty For you guys on the new PVP server, the commands and information!

Post  Kingspiral Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:50 am

here is a list of the MAIN commands you will be using in the PVP server and what they do.

/BALANCE - shows you your current balance. adding a player name to the end of this, ie /balance bob will show bob's balance.

/PAY [player name] [ammount] - pays the chosen player a ammount of money.

/SETHOME - sets a home at your position.

/HOME - teleports you to your set home. you must stand still for 6 seconds before the teleport.

/SPAWN - teleports you to spawn. you must stand still for 6 seconds before the teleport.

/TPA [player name] - sends a teleport request for the player to be teleported TO YOU. the player must stand still for 6 seconds before the teleport.

/TPACCEPT - accepts any teleport requests you get.

/TPDENY - declines any teleport requests you get. the player using /tpa will be notified you don't want to tp to them.

/SNEAK - hides your name! great for sneaking up to bases or enemies while hiding behind blocks!

/CT - displayes your current taggers, and who you have tagged. see combat for more information on what tagging is.

/TIME - shows the current server time. great for if you are mining!

/LIST - shows the current online players, and the maximum ammount of players allowed on the server.

/AFK - marks you as away from keyboard. moving, using /afk again, or talking will result in you no longer being afk.

/BALACE TOP - shows the top 10 richest players on the server. and gives you a good idea of who's good enough to raid! lol!

/PL - shows what plugins are installed. mainly for use by the OPS of the server.

* please note, although the commands i have written are in CAPS, they are case sensitive, and they must be written in lower case please.
* if i have mised any commands out, please comment below and tell me to add them in.

-----COMBAT-----

combat is a little different than usual, the main thing is combat tagging. upon being hit by a player, or hitting a player, you should see some information about your combat tags. it will say somthing like 'tagged by [player name]' 'you have FIVE seconds to relog' and 'you have ONE relog left for this tag'

so basically, that means if i get hit by someone, and i act like a pussy and think 'im not going to die! im going to relog!' then i stay logged out for more than 5 seconds, i instantly die and my items are dropped at my taggers feet. and if the person YOU tagged logs out for more than 5 seconds, you get their stuff. i know that if your client crashes, this could be a big problem. but the plugin is designed to tell if a client has crashed, and lets the player off.

teleporting has also been changed, you cant just type /home or /spawn in the middle of a fight, thats why the 6 second teleport time was added. so no one can just 'teleport' out of a fight.

-----SHOPS AND TRADING-----

shops are used by right clicking, but if somthing you want to buy/sell isnt on the shops list, then turn to the opposite wall for the advertisement board, here you will find items that other players want to buy/sell. because the spawn is protected, you msut ask a OP to put up an advertisement for you. the current cost for putting a ad up is $5.

-----CURRENT ADMINS-----

the current admins are:

owner - kingspiral
admin - kiekko (subject to change)

as usual on the other server, NO HACKS or mods are allowed at ANY time. flying is sotred, and there is a anti Xray plugin that will stop you from using them. dont ask for OP or items, you could get banned!

thanks for reading!
- kingspriral
Kingspiral
Kingspiral
Admin

https://craftiverse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down