craftiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crativerse RPG is dead... im stopping the server, if you want to play, read this for new ip.

2 posters

Go down

crativerse RPG is dead... im stopping the server, if you want to play, read this for new ip. Empty crativerse RPG is dead... im stopping the server, if you want to play, read this for new ip.

Post  Kingspiral Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:22 am

guys, tbh the servers dieing a slow and horrible death.. im gonna put it out of its misery by stopping it.

on a brighter side, if you guys still want to play on a craftiverse server, ive got a NEW one with provisionhost, at the moment its hardcore PVP, but if that ever gets old or boring we will make it a very decent and packed RPG server, you will need to fill out a application to get onto it when its RPG, but join now while its PVP!

there are 2 ips, one is my custom one, but if one IP dosent work, try the other!

ips:

custom: craftiverse.provisionhost.com

numeric ip: 91.230.97.57

i hope to see some of you guys on here soon, im not bothered about the server dieing, but i don't want the community to!

- kingspriral
Kingspiral
Kingspiral
Admin

https://craftiverse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

crativerse RPG is dead... im stopping the server, if you want to play, read this for new ip. Empty Re: crativerse RPG is dead... im stopping the server, if you want to play, read this for new ip.

Post  joey Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:05 am

its an outdated server for me..

joey
oak tree

Back to top Go down